Alright, I know it isn't clothing related...but not all my posts are, and many of my readers are interested in improving their lives...so I figured you may be interested in Kale Chips! They are SUPER easy to make, super delicious, and super healthy. They are so good that I've replaced regular potato chips with them (and I LOVE chips, they are my biggest vice! Or, they were)
Here's how ya do it:
(Preheat oven to 350 degrees)
1) Tear up some Kale, put it on a cookie sheet.
2) Drizzle the kale with olive oil (I measure it out first so I don't glop too much on. I use 1 tbsp for a cookie sheet full)
3) Toss the Kale in the olive oil on the sheet, to make sure it is well covered.
4) Put some spices on it. I use salt, pepper, garlic powder, and a teeny bit of sugar.
5) Bake for 11-15 minutes (depends on your oven, check EARLY and only cook it longer if it really needs it. Better to err on the side of undercooked on this one, as it burns easily)
6) Cool, and eat. Yum yum yum!
Any other good healthy snacks you are a fan of? I've also been really digging Kettle Corn lately...mmm, I should make some of that...soon....