Wednesday, August 25, 2010

On the subject of Gifts and Ebay...360 days to go

I read a book once about a woman who went a No-Buy for 1 year. She couldn't buy anything except absolute essentials. She didn't even buy q-tips (what to the WHAT!). But, friends, I am not on a complete no-buy. So, I still get to buy people gifts. I really love getting people gifts, so I am thankful that this is not part of my challenge! Besides, I am not sure that people want to receive homemade gifts from me...macrame hot pants, anyone?

Also, I must confess that I do have a little Ebay side venture. I have to get stock for that side venture, and I do happen to sell clothes. However, most of the stuff I sell is stuff I couldn't even wear (mostly Men's...). However, for my challenge I will not keep anything that I get with the intent to sell it on my Ebay store. How's that? Let me know if you don't think that is fair!

Thanks for stopping by, I'd love to hear your thoughts or similar experiences with a no-buy, no clothes buy, or macrame hot pants:)

No comments:

Post a Comment