Happy Thursday, all! I've discussed how to get good deals on One Deal At a Time, I've discussed how to get cheap/free underwear, now I'm gonna tell you about Slickdeals....as in www.slickdeals.net. This is where I go before I buy ANYTHING online.
You'll find the best deals on www.slickdeals.net, from coupons for $10 off of $10 or more at various retailers, to computers, to restaurants, the list goes on. So, here's how to check slickdeals:
1) Go to www.slickdeals.net, preferably with an idea of what you are looking for (Like, if you want a coupon before you go to Quiznos or JCPenney or something)
2) The front page has all the "hottest" deals that have been "repped" enough. If something is repped it just means people have tried the deal, it went well, and they were happy.
3) If you can't find any deal on the front page, search it in the search box (of course). Upper right.
4) The second best deals are always on the Hot Deals page. There's a link on the right hand side for it. This is where all the...um...hot deals are. I've found some of the best deals there for clothes, shoes, home goods, etc.
5) Finally, don't let www.slickdeals.net do all the work. If you are getting something from a retailer, go to www.retailmenot.com or just google "____(name of retailer) coupon" and you may find more codes for free shipping or further discounts.
I know this all seems rather self-explanatory. But, it may help you out in your search for a good deal. This was my go-to site whenever I was looking for...well....anything. If you have any questions, let me know!
Mini-challenge update: The Challenge is going fine up to this point. I started school again and sometimes seeing other people wearing cute clothes makes me want to get something new because it looks so cute on them. So, I've come to despise all my adorably dressed classmates (JUST KIDDING!). But, when I realize I can't buy anything it just simplifies the whole thing. Tomorrow, I will update on our first credit card bill since I started the challenge! Here's a teaser: I liked what I saw!
Before I sign out, I will leave you with an idea of something that is NOT a slick deal OR a good idea. But it is hilarious...Let's just say that I am ever-thankful that Lysol changed their product line!
Have a great night all:)
P.S. Big thanks to my Dad for turning me on to www.slickdeals.net in the first place! :)